The offer includes:
- full-board accommodation: breakfast, dinner, buffet supper – the package starts with dinner on the day of arrival and concludes with breakfast on the day of departure,
- 1 x medical examination and acute nursing care,
- Doppler ultrasonography of the lower extremity vessels;
- ultrasonography of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space;
- ultrasonography of the thyroid and parathyroid gland,
- mammography/breast ultrasound – can be selected after consultation with a physician;
- Body Scan examination: quantifies fat, muscle and bone mass;
- whole-body magnetic resonance imaging (WB-MRI),
- 10 laboratory tests; up to 3 specialist examinations,
- 2 x 30-minute inhalation in the salt cave,
- unlimited admission to the ‘Sea Odyssey’ Water Park (a full-size swimming pool measuring 25 m x 12.5 m, a brine pool, two whirlpools, a 60 m water slide, a dry sauna, a steam room, an infrared sauna).
Recommendations: The scope of examinations can be modified during the preliminary and check-up examinations in consultation with a patient, in some cases a patient might have to be required to stop taking a medicine or undergo different preparations for an examination;
Please book your stay at least 2-3 weeks prior to the planned arrival – suggested date of arrival: Sunday.
* A stay at the Bałtyk Health Resort is a VAT-exempt service under art. 43 sec. 1 item 18. In the event of resignation from medical services (a medical examination and medical procedures) included in the price of stay, the specified order value shall be increased by VAT at a rate of 8%.
** Obligatory visitor’s tax at an applicable rate fixed by the Kołobrzeg City Council – payable in cash at the Bałtyk Health Resort front desk.See a list of treatments included in the package