- accommodation with board: breakfast and buffet supper,
- a daily dose of vitamins – a glass of freshly squeezed juice of your choice (two fruits or vegetables of your choosing),
- 1 x medical examination / acute nursing care,
- 1 medical procedure per day for adults (Monday to Saturday),
- inhalations in an outdoor graduation tower,
- unlimited admission to the ‘Sea Odyssey’ Water Park
Attractions included in the package price*:
The Wild West amusement park is an ideal place for those who enjoy Western-themed adventures. This is where you can meet real cowboys, visit a saloon serving cowboy food, enjoy a Western-themed show, see a bank robbery and stunt shows. You can also visit a Native American village, enter a wigwam and have a meal, listen to Native American stories, see exotic Native American clothing and colourful dances or smoke the peace pipe.
The Mouse City is an incredible place located in the underground part of the former Harbour Master’s Office in the Passenger Port (approx. 50 m from the Kołobrzeg Lighthouse) which is a home to approx. 500 mice. The interior looks like a mouse hole covered with green grass and corridors with original pipes in fluorescent colours that look like sewer pipes that run under every city.
The Hidden Land is an unusual attraction for children and their parents. This land of magic is located near the Passenger Port in Kołobrzeg and covers over 400 sq m. Using a special wand that you will receive upon entry, you will be able to bring this world to life and meet the creatures that live in it, e.g. the funny Mr Squirrel, an enormous 5 m crocodile named Zębuś, fairies, gnomes and dwarves.
The Lighthouse and Museum of Minerals. Climb to the top of the lighthouse and see the exhibition of minerals comprising over a dozen glass cabinets with several hundred exhibits from all over the world. The minerals were brought from such places as Madagascar, Brazil, Morocco and Russia.
The ‘Pacyfik’ trackless train allows you to see a large part of the city without getting tired. A cruise on the Baltic Sea – 45 minutes during which you can feel like a real sea dog (3 cruise ships to choose from).
* each attraction is available once per staySee a list of treatments included in the package