The medical programme includes:
- accommodation with boarding: breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in the form of buffets – meals are served in accordance with the most recent administrative recommendations and guidelines of the Main Sanitary Inspectorate [Główny Inspektorat Sanitarny] and in compliance with all health and safety regulations (the boarding begins with a dinner on the arrival day and finishes with a breakfast on the departure day),
- 1 x medical and dietary consultation, immediate nursing care,
- 4 medical procedures per day for an adult person Monday through Saturday with the exclusion of the arrival day, Sundays, and public holidays; procedures recommended by a physician from a set package of procedures; on the departure day medical procedures performed until 11 am, (rehabilitative treatment available: inhalations, oxygen therapy, breathing exercise and training, dry ozone baths, solux, bioptron, and other treatment as per recommendation of the medical specialist responsible for the patient)
- drinking spa therapy with medicinal water or herbal tea at the Bałtyk Health Resort Healing Water Pump Room once a day on workdays,
- outdoors saline inhalations (spring-summer seasons),
- free wireless internet,
- cruise ship trip on the Baltic Sea* – 45 minutes that will make you feel like a true sea dog (3 cruise ships to choose from),
- Amber Museum* – you are invited to embark on a fascinating journey from the prehistoric past all the way up to the present day, with the path coated in the golden shine of amber discoveries, legends, and intriguing properties.
* one attraction per stay only.
By booking a stay you accept that use of some facilities may be restricted or completely forbidden due to the applicable guidelines and restrictions introduced by Ordinances of the Minister of Health or by the Main Sanitary Inspectorate. The resort is not liable for its inability to make certain areas unavailable to the Guests – any claims and cancellations in respect of the above will not be considered.
Until further notice, the conditions for staying at the resort are as follows:
- negative result of a diagnostic test for presence of SARS-CoV-2 in the person that is to stay at the resort, with the test sample collected no earlier than 4 days before the date the stay commences,
- or the person that is to stay at the resort being vaccinated for COVID-19 (full cycle of vaccinations with a certificate is required),
- or documentation confirming that the person that is to stay at the resort has been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the period not exceeding 180 days before the date the stay commences (a hospital discharge summary or a medical certificate is required),
- or a platelet antigen test (the so-called rapid test) – certificate/medical statement confirming the test was conducted and informing about its result (positive/negative) is required. Please be informed that the rapid antigen test is valid ONLY FOR ONE DAY.