- accommodation with board: breakfast, dinner and buffet supper,
- 1 x medical examination / acute nursing care,
- 4 medical procedures per day for adults performed Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (procedures are recommended by a physician from among a package of procedures; on the day of arrival procedures can be performed after visiting the treatment facility until 3:00 pm, on the day of departure procedures can be performed until 11:00 am, procedures are not performed on Sundays and public holidays),
- treatment with curative water or herbal tea in the Bałtyk Health Resort’s pump room, once a day (on working days)
- inhalations in an outdoor graduation tower,
- unlimited admission to the ‘Sea Odyssey’ Water Park
* A stay at the Bałtyk Health Resort is a VAT-exempt service under art. 43 sec. 1 item 18. In the event of resignation from medical services (a medical examination and medical procedures) included in the price of stay, the specified order value shall be increased by VAT at a rate of 8%.
** Obligatory visitor’s tax at an applicable rate fixed by the Kołobrzeg City Council – payable in cash at the Bałtyk Health Resort front desk.