We help our patients with fast recovery thanks to the knowledge, work and many years of experience of our specialists. A holistic approach to patients comprising individual medical examinations, modern methods and treatment programmes combined with relaxation at our health resort guarantees successful recovery.
We have a manual and physiotherapy room, a manual exercise and group activities room.
We provide access to additional laboratory tests, dietary advice and medical examinations.
We offer treatment:
- within the scope of the musculoskeletal system
- orthopaedics and traumatology (status post arthroscopy, post-traumatic injuries, endoprosthesis insertion, overload and degenerative spinal pain syndrome),
- within the scope of neurology and neurosurgery (spinal pain syndrome, after spine surgery),
- within the respiratory system (upper respiratory tract inflammation)
Therapeutic methods used:
- kinesiotherapy, therapeutic exercise (individual and group), manual therapy, elastic taping;
- massage: classic, manual lymphatic drainage, myofascial massage;
- physical therapy: Salus (deep magnetic stimulation), ultrasound, iontophoresis, interference current, TENS, cryotherapy, point laser, high power laser HILT;
- balneotherapy: mud bath, brine bath, bubble bath, ozone bath, mud and fango compresses therapy, inhalations;
- hydrotherapy: hydro massage, whirlpool leg and arm massage, Scotch douche;
Course of treatment
Following an initial medical consultation, detailed medical history and diagnostics carried out by our physicians, every health resort visitor receives an individual treatment programme. Selected treatments are planned after a medical appointment. The treatment plan can be modified, but modifications have to be consulted with a specialist.